About T&R Tooling
T&R Tooling History
T&R Tooling was born out of necessity in 2006. It was started out of necessity with too much work and too many hours to do it. Tom Fox found himself with a mountain of work overflowing his home workshop that was affectionately known as the “Beer Can”. Ronney was getting tired of working in his own business at home while working at RPM Injection Mold.
Tom met with his best friend, Ronney Johnson, one Saturday morning for breakfast in the little town of Krum. With an “all-in” handshake, the two started T&R Tooling. Tom and Ronney had learned from some of the best tool makers in the business and became well known for their own skills in mold making and design.
Shortly after, they moved their operations from the beer can to Krum tucked between the post office and a chapel. In the beginning, they thought they had lots of room. The workload caused them to grow the shop with personnel and machines to fabricate. One day they decided they wanted in on the molding business. They purchased two molding machines that was quickly followed a third. The shop with all its machining equipment, fabrication and now molding machines had the building bulging at the seams.
T&R Tooling continued to gain injection molding interest to run production more and more. In 2016, Tom and Ronney purchased land and built the new plant in Valley View, TX. The new plant boasts 13 molding machines, 8 machining centers and an assembly department optimizing 25,000 square feet.
Based on their successes, there are plans to continue the growth with adding more machines and gaining a more diversified customer base.
“When others say it cannot be done”
We pride ourselves on satisfying each of our clients with a focus on:
- On Time Delivery: We deliver products exactly as described and agreed upon by all parties with great attention to detail. It is our reputation. We strive to be on time, every time, including situations where design improvement’s occur.
- Communication is key: We are in close contact with our customers daily.
- Short Lead-times: We work with our customers to ensure complete satisfaction. If we can, we will.
- Competitive Costs: Always inquire if you have any questions as we are open to negotiation and completely understand meeting an important budget. We welcome the opportunity to quote any items or new projects you may have. If there is any supporting information required, let us know.
Here is just a sampling of the many industries we serve:
- Highly competitive cost
- Extremely competitive in our mold repair/PM program.
- Your low cost overseas mold making contact.
Commitment to Quality
Form, Fit and Function, for Optimum results.
Ready to get started?
If you have any questions about our services or processes please contact T&R Tooling at any time.
We are ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have and welcome every opportunity to help you with your needs.
Call or email T&R Tooling using the information provided or use our easy to use forms to contact us anytime.
Telephone: (940) 726-6020
Plastic Injection Molding
Our shop is fully equipped to handle all fixturing and secondary operations should this be a requirement for your parts.